Dark and Darker performs emergency maintenance to prevent

המנהלים: benyagur, ש. כהן-סיון, גרטמן יואב

Dark and Darker performs emergency maintenance to prevent

הודעהעל ידי MacMilu » 06 ינואר 2024, 08:20

Dark And Darker Gold performs emergency maintenance to prevent coordinated DDoS attacks

Emergency maintenance was conducted on the medieval looter game Dark and Darker, developed by Ironmace, to address a series of coordinated DDoS attacks. Ironmace swiftly took action to bolster the security of its login servers, aiming to provide players with a smoother and safer gaming experience.

In response to the persistent DDoS attacks, Ironmace's development team announced on social media that they would be implementing additional measures to protect against such attacks. Consequently, the game was temporarily taken offline for a few hours to facilitate the emergency maintenance. Ironmace has been actively working on updating its servers to effectively counter DDoS attacks and resolve existing login issues faced by players.

It is worth noting that Dark and Darker has faced various challenges in the past. The game's Korean developer was embroiled in a legal dispute following allegations of stolen code being used in the game's creation. This resulted in raids on Ironmace's offices, a cease-and-desist letter, and a DMCA takedown notice from Nexon, a major game publisher. Ironmace vehemently denied these accusations, considering them baseless distortions. Consequently, Dark and Darker was removed from the Steam platform.

Despite these setbacks, Dark and Darker has made a comeback and is currently available in Early Access mode. Ironmace took matters into their own hands by developing their own launcher, called Blacksmith, which allows them to directly sell the game on their website and digital storefront known as Chaf Games. This decision has allowed Ironmace to regain control over the distribution of their game and ensures that players can continue to enjoy the medieval looter through alternative channels.

However, Ironmace is currently facing another challenge in the form of cheaters within the game. Cheating has become a widespread issue in the gaming industry, posing significant challenges for developers and undermining the fair and competitive nature of online games. Ironmace is actively working to combat cheating within Dark and Darker, employing various anti-cheat measures to maintain a level playing field for all players.

In conclusion, Dark and Darker, developed by Ironmace, recently underwent emergency maintenance to counter coordinated DDoS attacks. The developer took proactive steps to enhance the security of its login servers, ensuring a safer gaming experience for players. Despite previous legal challenges and being removed from the Steam platform, buy Darker Gold has made a comeback in Early Access mode, with Ironmace utilizing its own launcher, Blacksmith, to sell the game directly. Additionally, the developer is actively combating cheating within the game to maintain fairness and integrity. Ironmace's determination to overcome these obstacles demonstrates their commitment to providing an enjoyable and secure gaming environment for the Dark and Darker community.
MacMilu

הודעות: 9
הצטרף: 14 יוני 2023, 11:27

Re: Dark and Darker performs emergency maintenance to preven

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 18 מרץ 2024, 09:59

Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. forex robot
ibrahim

הודעות: 90
הצטרף: 11 מרץ 2024, 12:48

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 19 מרץ 2024, 11:25

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://143.198.128.25/
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 21 מרץ 2024, 08:32

Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. forex robot
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 26 מרץ 2024, 07:42

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. forex robot
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 01 אפריל 2024, 12:20

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. forex robot
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 04 אפריל 2024, 08:27

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. forex robot
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 06 אפריל 2024, 11:33

Say goodbye to stubborn cellulite with mesotherapy, a proven medical treatment that targets cellulite at its core. Injecting active solutions just beneath the skin's surface, mesotherapy diminishes unsightly blemishes and restores smoothness. mesoterapia rassodante
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 06 אפריל 2024, 13:44

Relive the excitement with Lulu TV's on-demand sports and entertainment, watch your favorite matches and dramas again. 실시간중계
ibrahim

הודעהעל ידי ibrahim » 08 אפריל 2024, 11:26

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. meilleur iptv 2023
ibrahim

הבא

חזור אל פורום צמחיה

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: Bing [Bot] ו 60 אורחים